- 9x11 Wood Block, about 1 inch thick (you can find these at Roberts or your local craft store)
- Craft paint (1 color) & sponge brush
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue stick, scissors, and drill
- Smalls hooks
1. First lay foil or newspapers underneath your wood block and then begin painting. Although it is not necessary to paint the top because the paper will cover it, the choice it yours. Allow the paint to dry before covering.
2. Meanwhile, cut the scrapbook paper of your choice to cover the front of the wood block. Once you are done cutting and the block is dried, glue it to the front of your wooden block.
3. Now, drill small holes in the desired region of the board. The location typically depends on the type of jewelry you wish to hang (necklaces, bracelets, or a combination of both).
4. After the holes have been drilled, screw your hooks in and you are done! You can either hang yours on the wall or support it with a easel like mine below!
See how easy crafting can be! If you already have the basic craft supplies on hand this craft is pretty inexpensive too!