- 6- 2x4 blocks (sanded)
- Sponge paintbrushes
- Spring colored paints (6 different shades)
- Scrapbook paper (preferably 6 different pages)
- Cut out letters that spell S-P-R-I-N-G
- Craft glue stick or mod podge
- scissors/paper cutter
- Sand paper (optional effect)
1. Sand down any rough edges on all of your 2x4 blocks. Blow off any dust and paint each block, with a different spring color. Allow the blocks to dry completely.
2. In the meantime, cut six different scrapbook pages, to cover the width and height of the front of the six blocks.
3. Once the blocks are dry, glue the paper on the face of the block
4. Now, glue each letter to a different block, spelling SPRING.
5. If you'd like, sand the edges of the block to give it an antique look. Otherwise you are all done!
I also made this adorable chick! I added my own flair by tying ribbon into a bow and gluing it on to make my chick a girl. My spring decorations are complete, look below!