Apr 4, 2011

Craft Carnival

In my spring craft post I showed how to make Spring blocks & showed the chick I made. I actually made these at a craft night, hosted by two sisters that love crafting. They hold monthly craft nights in Utah and have a blog, called Craft Carnival. They provide a lot of choices at very affordable prices. I went last month for the first time and really enjoyed myself! Crafting is so relaxing and a form of entertainment to me. Best of all, the money you spend on entertainment becomes a household decoration, yeah! Even better, they are now offering a 5 for 5 referral program. If you refer 5 friends you'll get $5 off your next craft. So in this case, if you register, be sure to enter me, Calissa, as your referral please!

This is a great chance to get your girlfriends together to do a craft night. Hint hint, my local friends ;)  If you live out of state or can't make it you can order a kit to be shipped or picked up, which is great for all my friends that live out of state. Here are the crafts they are offering this month (pictures taken from Craft Carnival blog). Prices range from $5-$20. I would love to see some of you there!








The craft night is set for April 30th, from 5-9 pm. There is a deadline to sign up and pay, so click here to sign up!They also have a Facebook page, which will link you to their blog. Check out the page and blog for more details and exciting news!

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment