Mar 18, 2011

Beauty Tip-How to Curl Your Hair with a Flat Iron

Here is my first beauty tips post and I'm so excited to share with you a secret I learned! One day in church this girl had the most beautiful curls and when I complimented her she said she used a flat iron. I told her my hair has never held curls and I didn't think it would work. However, I went home and youtubed it so I would be showed step by step. I found the perfect video and for the first time in 20 years my hair held curls! I was so excited and when I get together with my sisters I like to curl their hair using this method. It holds for every type of hair, I guarantee it! As long as you have a thin/narrow flat iron this will work like a charm. Here is the video I followed my first time and  this girl is such a cutie! Try this and share it with your friends, who like me, could never get their curls to hold.


*Tip:  To make you hair look a little bit looser after curling, spray it with hairspray and then tug it downward a bit. This will relax the curl. The next part is optional: Then take about 1/2 to 1 inch of the curled hair (depending on your length of hair) and straighten it out at a slight curve. This will make it have a more relaxed at the end giving it the adorable Kardashian curl that I am obsessed with!

Check out some pictures of me and my adorable younger sisters with their hair, curled with a flat iron. This gives you a good idea of what the curls look like with different colors of hair.


Have any beauty tips you'd like me to try/share? Let me know by email: calissakaye@gmail.com. I'm a girly girl and love beauty, fashion, makeup and tips, so I'd be happy to learn from you!

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment