Jan 6, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog all about sharing my knowledge and love for all things domestic! I'm so excited to share the things that I enjoy with all of you. I'll be updating this as time allows with work and school. Here is a brief overview about me. My name is Calissa Shepherd and I am 22 years old. I was born in California but moved and lived all around the Midwest. I grew up in a large family with 7 sisters and 2 brothers. When I graduated high school I moved to Utah to attend BYU. Shortly thereafter I met Jesse and we dated until July 4th when he proposed. Shortly thereafter we  married on September 20th, 2008. Now we've been married for 2 years and live in Spanish Fork, UT. When we engaged I took a break from school and it was a rather long break. I started school again in the fall of 2010 and I'm majoring in Culinary Arts. Right now I'm taking a few Culinary Arts prerequisites so I can apply for the program, which is extremely competitive. I attend UVU and their culinary program is the best in the state! Like I said, I love all things domestic but my ideas aren't always produced as well as I think of them in my head so it is a work in progress.

Alright enough about me- here is to my first post!

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment