Jan 6, 2011

After Christmas Specials

It has been a few weeks after Christmas but if you haven't already checked out your local craft stores or national craft chains you can still find some great deals. I was at Roberts Crafts (a local UT craft store) and they had their entire Christmas decor for 50-65% off. That is a steal! You can buy wreaths, ornaments, trees, etc. This is a great way to stock up for next year without having to spend nearly as much.

I went to both Roberts and Tai Pan about a week after Christmas and with only $30 I got all of these amazing decorations! I saved over $40 by shopping after Christmas for decor for 2011. I was literally thrilled because Tai Pan carries gorgeous decor but it can be pricey.

Were you able to snag some deals too? Tell me about it, I would love to hear!


{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment