Aug 4, 2011

Household Tips for Using Clorox Bleach & Coupons



I think with all the cleaning supplies on the market, we sometimes overbuy and waste household cleaning materials. I love to have an array of cleaning materials to guarantee every item in my house is cleaned properly and smells great! Normally I use Clorox Bleach when I clean off my counters because it is the most effective at killing germs. Recently, I read an article from Viewpoint and realized there are so many more uses for Clorox Bleach. Perhaps you already know these household tips and tricks, but I think you'll be surprised by a few, check it out!
  1. Preserve Flowers: Add 1/4 teaspoon bleach to every quart of water in a flower vase to extend the life of your freshly cut flowers!
  2. Disinfect Toys: Mix 3/4 cup bleach for every gallon of water and add children's toys. Allow them to sit for 5 minutes in the solution, then rinse and air dry! (Do not disinfect teething toys this way!)
  3. Disinfect Teething Rings, Sippy Cups, and Baby Bottles: Similar to toys, mix 1 tablespoon with every gallon of water. Allow the items to sit for 2 minutes, then rinse and air dry!
For a complete list of what you can do with Clorox Bleach, click here. I also found some great coupons towards a future Clorox purchase. Click here to print coupons and register for their newsletter!

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment