Aug 26, 2011

Freebie Friday

Although I haven't posted my freebies in awhile I wanted to make sure and post mine from the past two weeks. I was able to snag all of the below products for free, which are a better than my normal swag. Check it out!



Full-sized day & night aging cream (Costco)
3 Tampax Pearl Tampons & coupon
Issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine
2 samples of Prilosec 
1 free Kashi TLC bar
Covergirl smoky eye applicator (w/purchase of mascara)
Reach floss (from a coupon @ coupon.com)
2 packs of Rayolac batteries (coupon from Rayolac promotion)
100 free photo prints from Snapfish (used $ from pinecone surveys to pay for the $1 shipping)
Full-sized Aussie 3 minute treatment hair product

Have you scored some freebies or deals? Let me know and I'll be happy to post your winnings on the next Freebie Friday post. Have a great weekend!
{Calissa}



No comments:

Post a Comment