Jul 1, 2011

Freebie Friday

While I was on our cruise, I was pleased to get a few freebies in our cabin. When I got home I had a weeks worth of mail, which including some great freebies. Here are those freebies:

 
  •  John Freida Shampoo & Conditioner-sample size & $1 off coupon
  • Crest 3D White toothpaste samples
  • Caress body wash-travel size
  • Bic Soleil Razor and coupon


  • 1 Issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine
  • Full Sized Tide Stain Release Tablets
  • Tide Active Lift detergent- sample size & $2 off coupon
  • Garnier Fructis Shampoo- sample size
  • Garnier Moisture Rescue cream- sample size
  • Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor & $4 worth of coupons

Have you earned or received freebies that you'd like to share? Email me at calissakaye@gmail.com with a picture of your freebie(s) and I'll feature you on the next Freebie Friday post.

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment