These mini quiches are adorable and perfect for a brunch or babyshower, or just because! I can eat so many of these and I'm sure you will too ;} The recipe serves 12, of course if you use larger muffin tins the serving amount will lessen.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz pkg) shredded mild/sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups chopped, frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and lightly flour twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups.
- Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, flour, salt and black pepper in medium bowl until blended. Stir in cheese, broccoli and bell pepper. Spoon 1/4 to 1/3 cup of mixture into each prepared muffin cup, filling almost to rim. Stir mixture frequently to evenly distribute ingredients.
- Bake for 23 to 28 minutes or until knife inserted near centers comes out clean and tops are lightly browned. Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Run knife or small, flat spatula around inside edges of muffin cups. Carefully remove quiches.