- 3 cans (14oz) Chicken Broth
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 small onion, diced, sauteed
- 1/2 pkg. bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 4-5 cups chopped kale
- 3 to 4 potatoes scrubbed and cut into slices or small chunks (skins left on)
- 1 lb Johnsonville mild Italian sausage (shaped into small rounds, browned, and put on paper towels to de-grease).
- Put everything except for potatoes together in a large crockpot and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours. Add potatoes the last 40-60 minutes (if you add them too soon they will get soggy).