Apr 26, 2011

Please Don't Plagiarize

I'm so happy to be helping people save money, get freebies, and obtain new recipes! I've had friends sharing with their friends and helping others, which is exactly what I wanted to do. I owe a lot of what I've learned to other bloggers who are amazing at what they do. I have a few favorites and if I find something I'd like to post on Calissa's Caboodle I link or cite their blog or website. Otherwise, the freebies, coupons, recipes found are from my own hard work and hours of researching.

Sadly, this past week I've found blogger friends plagiarizing my blog :( Using exact posts, personal pictures, or wording is plagiarism. I'm kindly asking if you've done this to cite me on your blog & give credit where credit is due. I don't want to have to ask you on your blog, where your followers or viewers can see, to remove the post or cite me. So please do the right thing and don't steal. I spend of lot of time looking for deals, coupons, and reading lots of emails, so citing is required and appreciated. Plagiarize

Thank you!
-Calissa's Caboodle

No comments:

Post a Comment