Apr 29, 2011

My Freebie Friday +Jesse's Freebies

The picture below shows my last three weeks of freebies. I didn't have as many last week, so I waited until I had almost a full table. Since I went to the Women's Expo last weekend, I rounded up a handful of freebies, some of which were eaten and hence not posted. My husband also scored some great freebies this week from the Man's Expo, so of course I asked if I could spotlight him. Check Jesse's out as well:


{My Freebies}
 Glade Spring Collection Candle (this is my 2nd one from SC&Johnson!)
Travel size Dove Men+Care Shampoo and Deodorant + coupon
Sample sized Nivea Express Hydration Lotion + coupon
Full-sized Worx Energy Shot + $1 off coupon
Travel size Women's Degree Deodorant + $1 off coupon
Full-sized Covergirl NatureLuze Foundation + NatureLuxe Gloss Balm + 5-$2 off coupons to share with friends (BzzAgent Kit)
Samples of Oxy Clinical product +$1.50 off coupon (Wal-Mart online sample)
P&G Coupon Book- $23 worth of coupons
Sample of Lactose Cologne
2 notepads from McNeil Printing (Women's Expo)
Issue of Utah Valley Magazine (Women's Expo)
Issue of Seventeen Magazine
Coupon for a free Carousel Ride at Provo Beach Resort (Women's Expo)
Coupons for $10 off 50 min treatment at Primrose Retreat (Women's Expo)
Recipe Card-I love getting new recipes! (Women's Expo)
$9 from Surveys (Pinecone Research)
Nail Filer & Magnet (Women's Expo)
Lip balm (Women's Expo)
2 coupons for discounts on Primrose Retreat services (Women's Expo)
Weight loss lollipop (Women's Expo)
Liquavie drink powder, Crave drink powder, & $50 off coupon for a Body Wrap (Women's Expo)
Kotex U Pad + $1 off coupon (UVU)
Elase Medical Spa 20% off injections coupon + 50% off coupon for Laser Hair Removal (Women's Expo)
 $10 off code for The Holy War Relay sign up fees (Women's Expo)
25% off Art Classes at the Creativity Art Studio (Women's Expo)
Free Haircut at Renaissance Hair Academy
Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon at Yogurtland (Women's Expo)
$5 off coupon any $25 purchase 7 Circles Clothing Outlet (Women's Expo)


{Jesse's Freebies}
7 free Schick Hydro 5 Razors
7-$3.00 off coupons for Schick Hydro Refills
7-.50 off coupon for any Schick Hydro Shave Gel
Mini first aide kit

The freebies the past three weeks were great and plentiful. Have freebies you've received, that you'd like to share? Email me your photo and I'll share it next week!


{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment