Feb 3, 2011

Saving Money with Groupon

I"m excited to share with you one of my favorite ways to snag a deal-Groupon! Each day, Groupon features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, you get discounts you won't find anywhere else. The great thing is you can visit their website, choose the closest city to you and then they will send you an email, letting you know about the groupon deal. Also, if you have an iphone or a smartphone you can download their app for free. This is how I prefer it because I can view it when I"m out and about. Once you purchase it online, you are sent your voucher and then you can print it out and bring it to the store to redeem it.

My first groupon purchase was a $100 Nordstroms Rack gift card for only $50! Wow, I was pretty ecstatic. When I went to the Rack I found this adorable red, Guess coat marked down from $189 to $89! So I didn't even use my full certificate but only paid $50 for a $189 coat. I saved $139, wow! Want to see my beautiful red coat?

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment