Feb 27, 2011

Pinecone Research Surveys

I am ecstatic to tell you about Pinecone surveys! If you've searched online for making money online you've probably seen cam surveys and other opportunities but I can confirm this company is legitimate. I've signed up with a few websites to do surveys and I've dropped several of them. However, Pinecone is the highest paying and best company I've done surveys for. They range from 5-15 minutes and each survey earns you $3. Now this may not seem like a lot but $3 in 15 minutes is pretty good, especially if you are just on the computer, browsing online anyway.

I've been doing Pinecone surveys for the past few months and get about 1 check a week. They send a $3 check in the mail within a few days or you can opt to have it automatically deposited through paypal, which is great. Pinecone Research is selective though and do not allow people to just sign up. However, they just sent me an email stating that they are looking for more Research Panelists. This is my opportunity to share my great experience of Pinecone Research surveys with you! I"m seriously so excited that they have openings.  Go to the following website to apply to be a panelist:

www.pineconeresearch.com/signup/ds632.aspx?&sid=BGR

Here is a picture of an actual check that Pinecone Research sent to one of their members. I would have taken a picture of mine but I just cashed mine, sorry! Anyway, this gives you an idea of what the check looks like. So sign up, ask me questions if you have any, and let the money making begin. This is great for at-home moms wanting to be in some extra income, or anyone like me!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment