Feb 11, 2011

Freebie Friday

Once a twice a month I would like to share with you, what I call Freebie Friday! This is the day where I show you all the freebies I've received over the past 2 weeks, ideally. Also, if you view/follow my blog and would like to share you freebies, send me an email with the picture and information, and I will display your freebies as well. So the past month or so have been great for freebies. I usually get 2-3 new freebies or coupons in the mail a week. Here are my spoils:
 The book-Cake Pops for free from doing a survey, just paid shipping ($20 value)

 All of these full-size cleaning products from Johnson & Johnson FREE $15 value

I hosted the Durex Girl Talk Party which was well valued over $100 in free items all for my guests!

I coupon clipped at got these items for free! $15 value 
3 Free Atkins Bars, Carb Counter Book, Recipe Book, and Weight Tracker

2  samples of Prilosec 
1 sample of Simplyageless & a $2.00 off coupon
Free bottle of Advil Liquid Gels
1 Free sample of Crest 2 hour whitening strips & a $10 off coupon (Wal-Mart)
Free Potty Training Success DVD by Pull-ups(for my nephew)
Free Pampers Potty Train Kit w/Pull-up and Sticker chart (for my nephew)
2 Free issues of Seventeen Magazine
2 Free Koozies, Durex Female Arousal Gel, Personal Vibrator, 2 Loveboxes, Lubricant samples and condoms (for hosting a HouseParty by Durex)
 Free Pillsbury Calendar with monthly recipes
Free $5 Subway Gift Card (won at work)
Coupon for Free Subway cookie
Free Ink-Be-Gone product
Free Diamond Dazzle Stick (Facebook promo)
Free Post Office Shipping Software & Boxes
3 Free DentTek floss picks
Free samples of Post-it Flag & Tab product & a $1.00 off coupon
$20 worth of P&G brand coupons
3 free Kotex tampons & $1.00 off coupon
Free glue dots from Elmers Glue
1 Free bottle of Yoplait Yogurt
Free tweezers and fashion case from Q-tip brand
3 free tampons from Tampax & 2-$2.00 off coupons
Free Entertainment Magazine from Utah Valley
Over $50 worth of coupons from P&G
2 Free samples of Head & Shoulders (Wal-Mart)
140 Free Shipping Labels(VistaPrint)
20 free Holiday greeting cards-just paid shipping (VistaPrint)


Holy Cow! The past 1-2 months has left me plentiful in coupons, free samples, and freebies! Hopefully this month is just the same and I can share them with you. Have a great weekend!


{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment