Jan 14, 2011

**New House Party-Johnsonville Italian Inspirations

Yes, another new House Party is available for you to sign-up! This party is a Johnsonville Italian Inspirations party (the sausage) I just finished filling out my application and I already have some great ideas if I'm selected. Again, this is to the site House Party, the site where companies select applicants to host parties using their products. The party pack will be mailed to your house and this one will include all of the following:
  • Coupons for free Johnsonville Italian Sausage links
  • Coupon for free Prego Italian Sauce
  • Coupon for free Sargento shredded cheese
  • Coupons for $1 off Johnsonville Italian Sausage links
  • Johnsonville recipe pamphlets
  • Napkins and plates
  • Spaghetti scoop
  • Apron
  • Oven mitt

Awesome! By the way, today I received my first Party Pack for the Durex Girl Talk House Party: Valentine's Day Edition and they really know how to treat a host! They have so many goodies and ideas on how to make your party the best. I am literally counting down the days until my party, yay! Anyway, go ahead and fill out your application before the spots fill up. If you are chosen the party will be on March 12, 2011.

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment