Jan 14, 2011

Free Sample from Wal-Mart

Did you know the Wal-Mart gives new samples every few months? It's a great way to try a new product without having to buy it first. I first got into free samples when I was a teenager and I still enjoy it. It is a great way to have travel shampoos, soaps, granola bars, etc. Don't get me wrong I can afford all these things but it's nice getting something in the mail for free right? Usually Wal-Mart has a few different samples to give away but they are already out of all their other samples so here is the remaining one:

Right now Wal-Mart is giving away free samples of Crest Whitening Strips. They provide one sample to use and there is a limit of 1 per household. If you've used Crest whitening strips before you probably experienced difficulty getting them to stay on your teeth for the full 30 minutes. Well the new ones grip so much better! Try the free sample to see exactly what I'm talking about! Also, with free samples usually comes a coupon to buy the product at a cheaper price. Now that's something to smile about :)

{Calissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment